samedi, mars 10, 2007

hummm.

Y'a des jours comme ça, un vieux CD nous tombe sous la main et sans trop savoir pourquoi, il nous colle plus à la peau.

Aujourd'hui, il y a cette ambiance, en haut à droite. Sa voix résonne dans mes oreilles. En fermant les yeux, j'ai ce souvenir d'elle en concert extérieur pendant la semaine du Grand prix de Montréal, rue Ste-Catherine. C'était smooth cet été là. C'était hot cette semaine de concert rock là. Maintenant, c'est la rue Crescent qui brille de tout les tons d'argents (come dans $$) pendant le Grand prix. Téka.

Y'a quelqu'un parmi vous qui y était, avec moi en quelques sortes, à ces concerts?


I have given, I have given and got none. Still I'm driven by something I can't explain. Its not a cross, it is a choice. I cannot help but hear his voice. I only wish that I could listen without shame.

Let it rain, let it rain on me. Let it rain, oh let it rain, let it rain on me.

I have been a witness to the perfect crime. I wipe the grin off of my face to hide the blame. It isn't worth the tears you cry to have a perfect alibi. Now I'm beaten at the hands of my own game

It isn't easy to be kind, with all these demons in my mind. I only hope one day I'll be free. I do my best not to complain. My face is dirty from the strain. I only hope one day I'll come clean.

Come take my hand. We can walk to the light. And without fear. We can see through the darkest night.

2 commentaires:

Medic a dit...

je donne ma langue au chat

J-Julie a dit...

Le chat dort Hak, alors souris que nous sommes dansons.